2nd January 2016, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the promotion rule followed in Delhi Government school?

In delhi govt school TGT maths promoted as PGT Economics. What is the promotion rule followed in Delhi Government school? Can you please provide me the information soon on this? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the promotion rule followed in Delhi Government school? -- [New]
  2. What is the promotion rule in followed in Delhi government schools?
  3. Is it possible for me to get promotion in elementary school after completion of B.Sc Botany course?
  4. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamil Nadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  5. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamilnadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  6. Is there any rule to change the school at 12th standard?
  7. Whether CBSE affiliated Government schools are available in Delhi?
  8. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School?
  9. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  10. Is it possible to get in Government School in 12th if I did 11th from UP? Names of the schools in Central Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best institutes in India for Commercial Pilot Course?
  12. Is it possible to get promotion in government jobs if we complete diploma course?
  13. List dummy schools at Delhi for appearing in 12th?
  14. Can I apply for physical education teacher in Delhi government school with 17 years experience in Government aided school?
  15. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  16. Which is the best government school in Delhi which is of CBSE board?
  17. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
  18. What is the training period after passing interview in Indian Police Service exam?
30th April 2019, 09:09 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the promotion rule followed in Delhi Government school?

In delhi government schools if a student have to get promoted from any class then he/she have to score a minimum of 34 marks out of 100. Failing which the students get detained in the same class
29th September 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the promotion rule followed in Delhi Government school?

If two teachers join on same day with same subject as assistant teacher what is the criteria for promotion to TGT in government aided school in Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?