6th January 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in CET to study in Engineering college being a Non-Karnataka student?

Sir,
I have completed my 10th in Andhra Pradesh. I have completed my Diploma in Computer Science in Banglore. I want Lateral Entry in Engineering, for CET for non Karnataka students are eligible or not? For COMEDK, Diploma students are not applicable, so for which exam I am eligible to get seat in Engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  2. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  3. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  4. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  6. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  7. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  9. Eligibility to appear in MAHA-CET for a student of Karnataka?
  10. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  12. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?
  13. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  14. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  16. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  18. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
24th January 2016, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in CET to study in Engineering college being a Non-Karnataka student?

There are seats available for non-Karnataka candidates but they are very less. Hence, you can apply for this exam surely but selection will be based on the performance in the entrance exam.

Only few seats are reserved and you need to perform very well in the entrance exam so that you get admission through counselling. There are management quota and NRI quota seats also in private colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?