16th January 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any study scholarship we can get after qualifying the GATE exam to continue studies?

Admission to only govt. institutes makes a student eligible for scholarship or other college students are also eligible for it? Is there any study scholarship we can get after qualifying the GATE exam to continue studies? Can you please guide me with the information on the same?

18th January 2016, 10:09 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any study scholarship we can get after qualifying the GATE exam to continue studies?

You want to know about the scholarship after qualifying the GATE exam for higher study. Yes, definitely you will get the scholarship/stipend from the AICTE. Following are the conditions for this:

--Student must pass GATE exam

--get admission in M.E/M.Tech course in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score

--also student has to attend minimum attendance in the class for regularity of the stipend.

**If you follow all the above criteria then you will get stipend of 12400 per month from the AICTE. For this you have to fill an online form at the AICTE website after knowing the college ID and student ID from the college.

**In the online form you have to fill your personal details, account details and also you have to upload GATE score card and scan copy of passbook.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?