20th November 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How can i continue my B.Tech study in abroad with scholarship?

Dear sir,

I am a student of deemed university of india. I am studying b.tech and i have got 94.1% in +2 state board. Now i wish to continue my studies in us with any of scholarship. So tell me how can i do that?

20th November 2015, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i continue my B.Tech study in abroad with scholarship?

No, it is not possible to continue your B.Tech course in Abroad, if you are currently pursuing your B.Tech course from Indian University. You need to B.Tech course either from Indian or Abroad University. But, it is not possible to pursue 2 years B.Tech course from India and other 2 years B.Tech course from Abroad University. If you want to pursue B.Tech course from first year onwards in Abroad Universities, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and you need to report these examinations score for applying admission to B.Tech course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?