21st January 2016, 06:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between State Board and CBSE board? Which board is easier among two?

I want to know about the difference between the two boards i.e. CBSE and State Board. Alongwith this i want to know which board among the two is easier to study. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point?
  2. Difference between CBSE and State Board?
  3. Whether to take admission in CBSE Board or Maharashtra State Board? Difference betwen both the boards?
  4. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  5. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  6. What is the difference between CBSE Board and State Board?
  7. Is it a problem being a state board student?
  8. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
  9. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  11. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  12. What is the difference between state board and CBSE board? If I pass state boad and then prepare for IIT JEE will I be at loss?
  13. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  14. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  15. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  16. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  17. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  18. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
21st January 2016, 07:07 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the difference between State Board and CBSE board? Which board is easier among two?

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education which is a board which is recognized by central government where as a State board is recognized by state government.

Both the boards are different from each other in all aspects. Also they have different value in educational field.

Nothing is easy in this world if you want to get then you need to fight for it. Means you need to do hard work to achieve something.
21st January 2016, 08:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between State Board and CBSE board? Which board is easier among two?

The main difference between State Board and CBSE Board is change in syllabus. The State Board schools syllabus will consists of theory based subjects whereas CBSE Board schools syllabus will consists of both theory and practical based subjects. The state board schools syllabus is confined only to that state whereas CBSE Board schools syllabus is same throughout India. Among both State Board and CBSE Board syllabus, syllabus of State Board is easier to study.
21st January 2016, 08:44 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. CBSE board is managed by Human Resource Development Ministry of Indian government.
Whereas State Board is managed by respective state government.
There is very less difference between academics of CBSE and State Board.

CBSE is comparatively easier as making is very lenient.
21st January 2016, 09:47 PM
kantraman

A state board have their own syllabus,with respect to that students will prepare for exam and score more marks.But a CBSE board have wide syllabus so students will have to work hard as direct questions are not asked in this board.So we can say a state board is easier than CBSE board.
21st January 2016, 11:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the difference between the two boards i.e. CBSE and State Board. Alongwith this i want to know which board among the two is easier to study. Please reply.
The Central Board of School Education (CBSE) schools are run by an autonomous body that comes under central government and State Board schools are run by State Board Educational Department. The CBSE decides the educational curriculum and examination schedule for the schools over the country and state board decides the educational curriculum and examination schedule for the state board schools. The CBSE syllabus is tougher than State Board syllabus. The state board syllabus is much easier than the CBSE syllabus.
22nd January 2016, 12:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing such as an easy board, both the boards are easy and at the same time is tough also. It is just the way you see it. However, it is advisable to you to opt for CBSE board if you have a chance.

The reason behind is that CBSE board's syllabus is very much helpful for candidate who wish to opt for competitive examination in future. The education pattern is also better in CBSE board as completed to state board. The medium is in English.

Therefore, it is advisable to you to opt for CBSE board and if not then don't worry State board is also good, there is no issue in it.
9th June 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I scored 88% in 10th by studying in State board but if i choose ISC board in 11th and 12th will it be difficult for me to study and understand??
20th September 2018, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to go for CBSE 11th and 12th or regular State Board PUC in Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?