17th November 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?

My son is studying in 7th standard in CBSE School. I like to transfer him in to Kerala state syllabus. Is it good for him?

18th November 2015, 11:27 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?

For your kind information i want to tell you that nowadays both the boards have equal importance. It is quite difficult to compare both the boards.

Central board of secondary education is a better board when deeply compared with any state board because this is Central board that provides quite advanced and tough knowledge.

So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the CBSE syllabus as by changing to Kerala syllabus you have to waste soem time to understand their pattern.
19th November 2015, 07:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?

Yes, definitely you can transfer your son from CBSE Board to Kerala Board for pursuing his higher studies. Kerala Board is a state board whereas CBSE board is a central board. Kerala Board offers state board syllabus whereas CBSE Board offers central syllabus. It is best to pursue higher studies from CBSE board, so, that the candidate can gain both theoretical and practical knowledge at the same time. So, I suggest you to think to once again before transferring from CBSE Board to Kerala Board.
8th May 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

my son completed ICSE 10th std. i would like to admit him in kerala state syllabus for plus 1. we it help him to score high marks.
23rd November 2019, 03:35 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Both the board are equally good but CBSE provides a good command over language
But if you are planning to prepare your son for entrance exam than do not change the board because the syllabus of the entrance exam depends on the CBSE Pattern
It will be difficult with CBSE. board but it will be beneficial in future ,so do not change the board
3rd June 2023, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer my daughter from kerala state board to cbse school from 1st std onwards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?