13th December 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?

Hello,
I am in big confusion, in 11th Science, which board will be easy for me? PSEB or CBSE? Kindly tell me regarding this as soon as possible.

15th December 2015, 05:48 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?

As compared to Punjab State Education Board, Central Board of Secondary education is more easy for 10+2 board examination.

Second most important thing about this board is that in CBSE, it is easy to score better percentage of marks. CBSE is widely recognized throughout India and in all institutes without any problem.

So, I would advise you to go for CBSE board.
15th December 2015, 02:50 PM
rituja mukherjee

Frankly speaking if you take up science in class 11, then whatever be the Board, you have to work really hard. Chapters covering each science subject will be almost same be it PSEB or CBSE. But my experience says that CBSE board exam curriculum is very comprehensive and it is really suitable for other exams like Joint entrance and others. So my suggestion would be to take up CBSE.
15th December 2015, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue your 11th standard Science stream from any board whether it is CBSE or PSEB Board. The PSEB is a Punjab State Education Board and the syllabus is confined only to colleges in Punjab state whereas CBSE is a Central Board of Secondary Education and the syllabus is same all over the country. Most of the All India Competitive entrance examinations question papers will be prepared by considering CBSE Board syllabus. So, I suggest you to pursue your 11th standard from CBSE Board.
15th December 2015, 08:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Look, both of the boards are very well as both of them will provide you education in a manner it should be provided and you can opt for a good career by studying in either one of them.

However, CBSE board has got some advantages above many boards, like;

> The syllabus of entrance exams are at par with the syllabus laid down by CBSE.

> English is easier and no compulsion of second language, hence more attention can be given to the core subjects.

Therefore, you should make up your mind and then go for any of the boards you wish to.
15th December 2015, 08:55 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Central Board of Secondary Education is better and easy than PSEB board because:

1. Marking system is good.

2. Syllabus is well defined and questions asked in board is easy.

3. Transparent process and better provisions or improvement exams.

4. Widely recognized all over India for any course or exams, no case of any discrepancy for validity.
17th December 2015, 10:13 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

CBSE is the acronym for The Central Board of Secondary Education. It is an Educational Board in India that offers students classes from pre-primary to class 10+2.
While the CBSE syllabus offers education in a more scientific method, the state syllabus gives more importance to practical implication of related subjects. Another main difference is that, the former is considered much better than the latter. Students of the CBSE have an advantage of the State as the syllabus of the CBSE will be the same all over the nation. In case the students transfer from one state to another, the transition will be marginally easier for them. This would not be similar in case of the State syllabus students. It would be difficult for some to adjust to the syllabus of another Government school.
So, I will prefer you to take admission in CBSE Board.
22nd March 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better to study science among ICSE and PSEB in 11th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?