23rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get education loan of 2 Lakh on subsidy rate from State Bank of India?

I want to get an education loan from IDBI for my daughter studies. My total income is 2.78 Lakh. Can I get education loan of 2 Lakh on subsidy rate from State Bank of India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get an education loan of 5 lakh? Chances to get any subsidy?
  2. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  3. What to do if not paid education loan of SBI due to higher studies burden? Can I get subsidy?
  4. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB?
  5. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  6. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get subsidy on education loan from Maharashtra government?
  8. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate of State Bank of India, Mysore? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  9. How can I apply for CSIS education loan subsidy scheme?
  10. Chances to get margin in interest rate of an education loan if applied for 15 lakh at Bank of India?
  11. Chances to get subsidy on education loan if preparing for IES after degree? How to write a letter to bank manager regarding it?
  12. Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?
  13. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  14. Subsidy on education loan for weaker section of the society -- [New]
  15. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?
  16. How to get subsidy on education loan? Where I should approach?
  17. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  18. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
21st January 2018, 05:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get education loan of 2 Lakh on subsidy rate from State Bank of India?

To get an education loan of Rs. 2 lakhs from State Bank of India, your daughter should have secured admission in any recognised course in a recognised college/ university. No security is required to get an education loan of upto Rs. 4 lakhs. You have to contact the bank manager directly or you can apply through online at the respective bank official website for an education loan. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?