29th January 2016, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

Is BA (Psychology) good in graduation for studying MSW in pot graduation?

I have done my graduation in BA Psychology. Next i want to do is MSW in medical and psychiatry.I want to know if my present qualification is good for studying MSW next?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  3. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  5. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  6. Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?
  7. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  8. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?
  9. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  10. What kind of job can I get after doing graduation in Psychology from DU?
  11. How to take MSW after completing graduation? What is the possibility of the course?
  12. Can I do MSW course while pursuing graduation?
  13. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  14. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course to opt for post graduation course? Psychology or Literature?
  16. List of institutes in Mumbai which offers Post graduation in Psychology?
  17. What are the various career options I can opt for after doing masters in psychology?
  18. Post graduation in M.Sc Clinical Psychology after completing B.Sc in Nursing?
29th January 2016, 10:15 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is BA (Psychology) good in graduation for studying MSW in pot graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in BA Psychology. Next i want to do is MSW in medical and psychiatry.I want to know if my present qualification is good for studying MSW next?
Yes, it is really good to study BA in Psychology to pursue for Master degree in Social Work in the future. Since, the syllabus for a BA in Psychology is closely related to a Master degree in social work so you can Psychology course.
30th January 2016, 10:40 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BA (Psychology) good in graduation for studying MSW in pot graduation?

Yes, graduation in Psychology is good to pursue Post graduate in MSW. To pursue Master’s degree a candidate need at least 50% marks in their graduation from a recognized university. It is really good to think something different.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?