29th January 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

List of universities and their fee structure for M.Sc in Bio chemistry and Bio tech through distance education?

I want to do msc bio chemistry and msc bio tech through distance education please give the universities and there fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  2. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  3. Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?
  4. What is the fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech engineering course in Manipal university
  5. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  6. Will it be worth to do MSc in Bio Informatics through distance mode?
  7. List of Universities offering B.Ed course in Distance Education? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Am I eligible to write the TRP exam after completing MSc(Bio Chemistry), M.Ed(Education)?
  9. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  10. How to do M.Tech in structure through distance education? List of the universities offering the course?
  11. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. Result of B.Sc (III) supplementary revaluation -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  14. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  15. Can I apply for M.Tech after completing B.Sc degree in Biotech? List of top 10 universities offering this course?
  16. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Chemistry in Distance Education in Kerala?
  17. Which are best MCA colleges in coimbatore?
  18. How to do MSc chemistry, botany through distance education?
22nd September 2017, 11:18 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of universities and their fee structure for M.Sc in Bio chemistry and Bio tech through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do msc bio chemistry and msc bio tech through distance education please give the universities and there fee structure

List of Universities Offer M.SC Biotechnology through Distance Learning:-

1). Guru Jamdeshwar University.

2). Acgarya Nagarjuna University.

3). Alagappa University.

4). Punjabi University.

5). Anna University.

6). APS University.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for M.SC course is bachelors of science from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of M.SC biochemistry and biotechnology course is 2 years.
27th October 2017, 01:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities and their fee structure for M.Sc in Bio chemistry and Bio tech through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of Universities for M.Sc in Bio chemistry and Bio tech through distance education?

Goa University
Ph. No: 0832 651 9048
Address: Taleigao Plateau, Bambolim, Goa-403001
https://www.unigoa.ac.in

Nalanga Open University
Ph. No: 0612 220 6916
Address: West Gandhi Maidan, 1st Floor, Biscoman Bhawan, Patna, Bihar-800001
http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com

IGNOU
Ph. No: 011 2953 3869
Address: # RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi-110037
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?