8th February 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

When can I fill up B.Sc Agriculture entrance test form? Date of test?

Please tell me that how i take admission in bsc agriculture
I am a student of +2 class my stream is medical. I want information about entrance test in bsc agriculture . Can tell me about that when i fill this test and about date of test .I am very thankful if you give me this information

31st May 2016, 03:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I fill up B.Sc Agriculture entrance test form? Date of test?

B.Sc agriculture entrance test which is officially known as AIEEA-UG ( All India Entrance examination for admission in Under Graduate course ) is held once every year by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture and Research ).

--> For appearing in the same examination, the minimum eligibility criteria required are as below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years till the 31st August of that year in which you are appearing in the examination. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree course with PCM/PCB group with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Relaxation of 5% in qualifying examination is applicable for reserved category candidates.

As far as you are concerned about the last date for filling the application form then it has passed away as it was on 30th April 2016. Also the examination for admission in the academic session starting from this year has also passed away as it was held on 21st May 2016.

For more details about the same examination, you can log on to the official link of ICAR i.e; www.icar.org.in.
6th April 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can I fill up B.Sc Agriculture entrance test form? Date of test?

Last date of applying for entrance exam of bsc agriculture 2017?
21st October 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Last date of applying for entrance exam of Bsc Agriculture All Indian Universities 2017 -18??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?