17th December 2012, 01:40 PM
gohiljf

Details for the entrance exam of BSc Agriculture? How to fill the NEET exam?

please give detils for extrance exmi. in bsc agri.
how to fill neet exm or who can file this form or how many fees ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is NEET exam necessary for BSc Agriculture?
  2. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  3. Details regarding NEET common entrance test for medical to be held this year?
  4. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  5. Last date to fill the form for NEET Entrance Exam for the year 2012?
  6. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the age limit for medical entrance exam?
  8. What percentage is required in 12th to join MBBS abroad?
  9. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  10. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  11. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  12. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  13. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  14. How can I get NEET medical entrance exam application form?
  15. How to prepare for NEET UG entrance exam?
  16. Is it possible to apply for NEET medical entrance exam? I am doing BSc Biochemistry
  17. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  18. Complete details about NEET?
15th January 2016, 08:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details for the entrance exam of BSc Agriculture? How to fill the NEET exam?

To pursue B.Sc Agriculture course you have to appear and qualify in ICAR entrance examination to get admission in Central Agriculture university.

Candidates can also pursue course from private university after 10+2 from PCB or PCM.

Now, there is no NEET examination as it is known as AIPMT examination and it is conducted for admission of candidates in medical courses. Candidates passed 10+2 from PCB stream are eligible to appear for examination.

The application form for examination is available now for the 2016 examination. For more detail about examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in. The application fee is ₹ 2800 including late fee.
16th January 2016, 12:37 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details for the entrance exam of BSc Agriculture? How to fill the NEET exam?

B.Sc Agriculture is a four year duration course after 10+2 in which candidates of Science or biology stream both can appear.

The examination is conducted by ICAR for admission in Central university where as state government conducts for admission in state government institutes. Private universities also offer the courses.

NEET examination is conducted earlier for admission of candidates in medical course and candidates of only biology stream are eligible to appear for examination. Now there is no NEET examination.
23rd May 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and requirements needed for bsc agriculture course in kerala ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?