17th February 2016, 02:36 PM
Rajamma .S

Admission procedure, admission time and other details of part time LLB examination?

I want to know the details about LLB part time course including admission procedure, admission time and details of entrance examination for the academic year 2016-2017

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
  3. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  4. Procedure to become a government lawyer? Can I further become District level Judge?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  6. What is the admission procedure of MCA part time course? Difference between part time and correspondence MCA?
  7. Procedure to take admission in MBA(Part Time) finance course?
  8. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  9. List of the engineering colleges along with their details like eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc, offering BE course through correspondence?
  10. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  11. Details about M.Com Part I admission in Mumbai university?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission in 3 years LLB course after passing graduation with 39.65 percentage
  13. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for Part Time B.Tech admission after 3 years of diploma?
  14. How to get admission in a college for LLB after passing B.A Part time 3rd year?
  15. Procedure for admission in DTL course as part time? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the duration of LLB exam? Time of admission in LLB?
  17. How to do Ph.D after doing MCA?
  18. Admission procedure, fees and number of semester for part time diploma course on electrical engineering?
29th July 2017, 05:33 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure, admission time and other details of part time LLB examination?

No, you cannot do part time LLB course because bar council of India has passed a rule that the candidates who have 75% of attendance are only eligible to get license for practice.

So the LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) cannot be done in part time/ distance education/ private.

There are 2 types of LLB course i.e., 3 years course and 5 years. Based on the course the eligibility requirements varies. The admission process varies from university to university and from state to state.

There are few entrance exams like CLAT and LAWCET. Some universities conduct their own entrance exam for giving admissions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?