1st June 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the centres in Kolkata which have regular classes for B.A?

sir/madam,
I want to check if IGNOU, has regular classes for BA freshers in Kolkata. Understand, IGNOU in west bengal has its regional centre at bikash bhaban, salt lake, kolkata. what are the centres in kolkata, which have regular classes for BA, for the year 2011 on.

11th January 2012, 07:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the centres in Kolkata which have regular classes for B.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam,
I want to check if IGNOU, has regular classes for BA freshers in Kolkata. Understand, IGNOU in west bengal has its regional centre at bikash bhaban, salt lake, kolkata. what are the centres in kolkata, which have regular classes for BA, for the year 2011 on.

Yes, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) certainly have regular classes program for bachelors degree for all the streams-arts,science and commerce.

In the below mentioned official link of IGNOU you will find the contact details and address and other details regarding admission of all the IGNOU study centres in Kolkata:

Website:http://www.ignou.ac.in/aboutignou/studycentre/centre/78

There are around 97 study centres of IGNOU in and around Kolkata. You can choose it according to your geographical location.
31st July 2012, 12:47 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the centres in Kolkata which have regular classes for B.A?

Yes, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) certainly have regular classes program for bachelors degree for all the streams-arts,science and commerce.

In the below mentioned official link of IGNOU you will find the contact details and address and other details regarding admission of all the IGNOU study centres in Kolkata:

Website:http://www.ignou.ac.in/aboutignou/studycentre/centre/78

There are around 97 study centres of IGNOU in and around Kolkata. You can choose it according to your geographical location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?