12th October 2015, 11:00 AM
kumarraj898

Can I complete M.Sc in regular way without attending classes?

sir i had completed my bsc computers science in a regular way...Now i am working in a college....I want to complete my Msc computer science in a regular way..is there any colleges in vizag,,vijayanagaran,, srikakulam or any where to complete Msc in regular way without attending the classes....plz help me sir

12th October 2015, 05:33 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Can I complete M.Sc in regular way without attending classes?

MSc is a master degree course of the duration of three years.

The basic eligibility criteria for doing this course is, to have a bachelor degree in the science stream. One must have a BSc degree for doing the MSc course.

You can go for the regular MBA course regularly. There is no such a college which give the regular degree with no attending the class and not giving the attendance. You have to go for the private degree if you can not attend the college regularly.
13th October 2015, 02:22 PM
maakaladla

M.SC a master degree course of 3 year duration.

It is not possible to getting the degree in a regular based without attending classes.

You must attending classes so teacher can write your attendance daily.
13th October 2015, 08:56 PM
H Rimmy

If you want to complete your M.sc in regular basis without attendending classes then I tell you there is no any college which is give your degree or certificate without attending classes .

It is possible if you do M.sc correspondence I mean to say through distance mode.You have to go for exams only .IGNOU &LPU universities provides distance education to that students who are working person & doesn't attend the regular classes.
31st August 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i do msc chemistry by just giving exams and not attending classes, in a college under panjab university ?
6th December 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I 22 yrs old completed my bsc in computer science..and now im married.but i want to complete my msc.. what should I do to complete my msc without going to college?.. please suggest me what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?