25th February 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

List of best universities offering Economics Post Graduation in Abroad?

Hello,
I am doing B.Sc in Economics and I want to study M.Sc in Abroad. Kindly let me know about the best universities which are providing Economics Post Graduation in Abroad? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible for me to pursue Post Graduation in MEP Quantity Surveying being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of EEE course? List of universities in India and Abroad offering this course?
  2. Name of courses and universities offering post graduation in Economics?
  3. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  4. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of universities offering MD in Homeopathy in Abroad?
  7. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad? -- [New]
  8. List of universities offering Master's in Sports Management in Abroad?
  9. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  10. List of the top universities offering PG course with economics stream after through correspondence in Gorakhpur, UP?
  11. Higher studies at MIT, Caltech or Stanford?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  13. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  14. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  15. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  16. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  17. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  18. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student? -- [Most Discussed]
21st March 2016, 09:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities offering Economics Post Graduation in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing B.Sc in Economics and I want to study M.Sc in Abroad. Kindly let me know about the best universities which are providing Economics Post Graduation in Abroad? Waiting for your reply.
List of best universities offering Economics Post Graduation in Abroad:-

University of Central Florida
Address: 4000 Central Florida Blvd, Orlando, FL 32816, United States

Pennsylvania State University
Address: University Park, State College, PA 16801, United States

Michigan State University
Address: 220 Trowbridge Rd, East Lansing, MI 48824, United States

University of California-Los Angeles
Address: Los Angeles, CA 90095, United States

University of Texas
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

Duke University
Address: Durham, NC 27708, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?