27th February 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of MBA in Journalism in government sector?

I am a student of MBA in Journalism course. I am interested in getting a job under government sector. So i need to know what is the value of my on going course in the government sector in terms of job options?

Thanks
Regards
~Ankush

6th January 2017, 07:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of MBA in Journalism in government sector?

Value of MBA in Journalism in Government Sector :

Yes, there is a good scope for Journalism background candidates in Government sector. You may find employment opportunities in All India Radio Stations, Government based radio telecasting companies, Government sector Legal Affairs Department, CIS Officer (Central Information Service and Other Government based Press Bureau departments. Besides these you may find numerous job opportunities in, BBC, NDTV, Hindustan Times, Zee T, Viacom and Big Entertainment channels after completion of Post Graduation in Journalism.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?