26th June 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

What are the exams to be written to study Hospital MBA in government sector?

I
have completed Bsc nursing in government sector,i want to study
Hospital MBA in government sector,what exam i should attend for a
government seat ?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?
  2. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  3. How to work as an Administrator in government sector after completing MBA Hospital Management Course?
  4. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  5. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can distance MBA program in health management offered by Sikkim Manipal university make me switch my career to hospital sector from NGO development sector?
  7. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  8. MBA (HR) jobs in Government sector?
  9. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  10. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  11. Government examinations for MBA hospital management?
  12. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  13. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  14. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  15. What are the job prospects for B.Tech. (ECE) graduate in Gujarat?
  16. Where can I get government job after passing M.Com and MBA? Are there any vacancies in government sectors where the recruitment is done on the bases of interview without written test?
  17. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for AMIE if completed B.Tech(CE) from distance education?
28th April 2017, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the exams to be written to study Hospital MBA in government sector?

If you want to study MBA in hospital management from a government college or university, then you need to apply for entrance exam. Most of the government universities conduct entrance exam for admission in MBA.

You can also appear for CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT, for admission in MBA. Most of the government and private sector colleges accept these scores for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?