27th February 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

How to search job in telecom or eletronics industries?

I am fresher and I completed BE in e&tc .I need a job.so plz tell mi how I search job? What are the procedure which I need to follow to get the job in private industries? Can you please explain me all the steps which I have to follow?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to search job in telecom or electronics industries? What is the procedure followed to get the job in private companies? -- [New]
  2. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  3. What is better between embedded course and telecom course
  4. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  5. List of the distance education universities approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  7. Financial related problems and answers?
  8. List of the core companies in Mumbai for Telecom Engineering students?
  9. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Electronics in Hyderabad through Distance Education?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  12. How can I search for jobs in the Telecom field?
  13. Qualifications required to get job in Ferrari Automobile Industries?
  14. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  15. Can girls get well paid job in ceramic industries? List of ceramic industries for the same?
  16. What type of jobs are there in Telecom Industries in Pune? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  17. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  18. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
10th March 2016, 06:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to search job in telecom or eletronics industries?

There are limited opportunities for freshers in the telecom and electronics industry. This is because :-

- Telecom industries prefer experienced professionals.
- There are limited number of electronics companies that has huge number of vacancies.

Since you are fresher, so you should start opting for various off-campus drives conducted by telecom companies like Ericsson, Mahindra Comviva, etc. You should also prepare for GATE since many PSUs in the telecom and electronics sector recruit on the basis of GATE score. Many PSUs and Private sector companies like BSNL, Sankalp Semiconductor, Texas Instruments, etc. conduct their own written test to recruit graduates of electronics and telecommunications. You should upload your profile in the leading job portals to get better updates of job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?