30th August 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs are there in Telecom Industries in Pune? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication

sir, i have completed my BE in electronics & telecommunication engineering with 66%. what type of jobs are their in telecom industries in pune? how can i aply?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. How to get a government job after B.E(B&TC)? I have completed graduation from university of Pune in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering -- [New]
  3. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  4. Which are the M.Tech courses related to Telecom?
  5. List of the core companies in Mumbai for Telecom Engineering students?
  6. What should I choose between Aviation and Telecom? I am a electronics and a telecommunication engineering passed student
  7. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  8. List of courses affiliated to Telecom Industry?
  9. List of Government Companies in Telecom sector? Job Opportunities for Electronics % Telecommunications stream candidates in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  11. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  12. List of the core companies in Mumbai for telecom engineering?
  13. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  14. List of colleges in Pune after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 69%?
  15. Which exam should I write to join as Professor in government polytechnic college?
  16. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  17. Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering
  18. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
31st May 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of jobs are there in Telecom Industries in Pune? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication

I have completed my BE. In electronics and telecommunication .plz suggest me jobs releted to extc in pune and respective skills for that job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?