31st May 2015, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

What would be the total expenditure spent for doing MS EEE in Australia?

What would be the total expenditure spent for doing MS EEE in Australia? Can you please provide me the list of colleges which I can opt for and also the fee structure for those colleges? What would be the procedure I need to follow to get the admission?

Related Questions:
31st May 2015, 02:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What would be the total expenditure spent for doing MS EEE in Australia?

The total fee expenses to pursue MS(EEE) in Australia, depends upon the university you choose, because the fee structure vary from one university to another university. So, we can tell you the exact fee expenses only, if you can specify university name. You can check the fee structure of any university by visiting their official websites. So, try to visit the official website of your intended university and choose an option of fee structure or cost calculator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?