1st March 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join hospital management course after scoring 45% marks in graduation?

Am I eligible to join hospital management course after scoring 45% marks in graduation? What is the minimum criteria they will look for? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

1st March 2016, 08:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join hospital management course after scoring 45% marks in graduation?

The minimum eligibility criteria required in order to be eligible for Bachelor degree in Hospital Management is that a candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of education with a minimum of 50% in aggregate. Therefore, in your case you are very much eligible to apply for the course.
1st March 2016, 08:06 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join hospital management course after scoring 45% marks in graduation?

Below I have mentioned the Eligibility criteria to pursue Hospital Management course, if you fulfill the below mentioned criteria then surely you are eligible for Hospital Management course;

> Candidate must have passed +2 level of examination from a reputed Institute, with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

> Candidate's age(General & OBC) should not exceed more than 22 years at the time of applying for the course

> Age relaxation of 3 years is provided in case of SC/ST candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?