20th January 2014, 02:47 PM
NSTS

Which stream in MBA course in better choice after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering

Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering being a girl

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  3. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  4. How to do MBA after completion of B.Tech? Information about MBA
  5. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  6. Which stream of MBA will be more beneficial for a person with Civil Engineering background?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  8. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  9. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  10. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to d MBA after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  12. List of top Open Universities to join MBA course? Procedure to join this course? Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  13. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  15. Which subject is better for me after doing B.Tech?
  16. Which is a better choice for me among M.Tech, MBA and Job after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Does this true that girls would not preferred by many companies?
  17. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  18. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
9th February 2014, 10:41 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which stream in MBA course in better choice after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering

Soon after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you are eligible to join MBA course.

There is nothing wrong in opting for MBA course from your side but there is no specific specialization in MBA course that best matches your Civil Engineering.

So, you can opt for other specializations that are available in MBA course as per your interest.

Some of the popular specializations in MBA course are
MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Logistics Management
MBA in Hospital Management etc.

The duration of MBA course is of 2 years and B-Schools are the top institutions to join MBA course.

You should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in your civil engineering in order to be eligible to join MBA course.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Better you can crack CAT or MAT Exams to join MBA course.

However, the following specializations will be good choice for you at MBA level.

MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Logistics Management

If you get any job opportunity after completion of your Civil Engineering, better join the same and can complete your MBA through Correspondence.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?