26th March 2016, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after Food Technology Diploma course? Total expenses of this course?

Hi Everyone,
I have completed 12th with Maths, Physics and Chemistry. And I want to do Diploma in Food Technology. What will be the total expenses of this course? And kindly tell me its job opportunities.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Food Technology Diploma courses in Mumbai and Pune? Total fee expenses?
  2. Job opportunities after B.Sc and diploma in Food Technology?
  3. Is M.Tech in Food Technology a good course? Job opportunities in this field?
  4. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma in Food Technology and Management candidate?
  6. What should i do after diploma to get a job? I am doing advanced diploma in food technology from AMU
  7. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  8. M.Sc in Food Technology is possible after B.Sc in Nutrition & Food Technology? What are career opportunities after that?
  9. What should be the next step after completing diploma in food technology?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in Information Technology?
  11. Job opportunities and details of salary in Abroad after studying Food Technology?
  12. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  13. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  14. Available job opportunities after completion of Diploma in IT? What are the job opportunities for diploma holders in Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  17. Job opportunities for 3 years Information Technology Diploma student?
  18. Job opportunities after completing diploma in March? I am a 3rd year diploma student in Textile Technology
8th April 2016, 09:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities after Food Technology Diploma course? Total expenses of this course?

There are a lot of job opportunities for food Food Technologists in our country.
There are so many sectors where the Food Technologists are in demand such as in soft drink factories, hotels, quality controls, food industries, hospitals etc.

There are so many companies where you can apply.

Parle Products Pvt. Ltd
ITC Limited
Cadbury India Ltd
Nestle India Pvt. Ltd
Amul
MTR Foods Ltd etc.

Fee expenses for the course vary from college to college, you will have to contact the respective college for the exact amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?