18th September 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in Dehli University with NIOS certificate?

Dear sir,

I am studying in nios class 12th. So, can i get admission in delhi university with my nios certificate. What is the procedure for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in Dehli University with NIOS certificate? -- [New]
  2. NIOS 12th passed candidate can get admission in colleges under Osmania University or not?
  3. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  4. Why I am not getting admission in any college with NIOS certificate?
  5. Can I join Tribhuban University in Nepal after passing 12th from NIOS?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  7. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  8. Possibility of shifting from NIOS to CBSE after getting secondary certificate from NIOS?
  9. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  10. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  11. Is admission possible in Delhi University after NIOS?
  12. Which colleges accept NIOS certificate for BBA course admission?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Manipal University if completed 12th NIOS?
  14. Is NIOS marksheet applicable in all colleges of india?
  15. Admission in Indian Airforce with 10+2 certificate from NIOS?
  16. Detailed procedure and documents required to get admission in 10th NIOS?
  17. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  18. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]

18th September 2015, 10:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in Dehli University with NIOS certificate?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Delhi university after pursuing the 10+2 from the NIOS board.

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling and it is the recognised board and have the the value of the certificate. As per the Delhi university the required qualification to get the admission in the university is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.

So, you are eligible other than this the other requirement is on the selection of the course and best four subject. So for more enquiry visit at the www.du.ac.in.

18th September 2015, 11:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The admission to different colleges of Delhi University is done on the basis of percentage of marks scored in the 10+2 exams in the different streams like arts, commerce, science streams.

Every year, Delhi university releases notification for online application or offline application for the undergraduate admissions. You can apply for the admission at the official website www.du.ac.in. Once the online application is over, Delhi university releases cut off lists for admission, cut off lists of percentages upto 10th cut off is generated every year.

10+2 passed candidate from a recognized board can apply for the exam. You can apply for the exam even passing 10+2 from NIOS board. Depending upon your percentage of marks, you can get admission in that college in which you are meeting the percentage requirements.

For 2015 cut offs, you can check it on the official website of Delhi university. If you belong to general category, then try to score above 90% for admission in good college of Delhi university.

19th September 2015, 05:54 PM
gokul ka raja

Yes, you are eligible for the addmission in delhi university with the NIOS certificate.If you do 12th from a board and you clear the cuttoff offered by the different colleges of delhi university , then you will be eligible for it.
But the neccessary information about the cuttoff and some other information you must go to the site www.du.ac.in.

8th March 2021, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Now NIOS appearing students can apply du University 2021 examination?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?