29th March 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I retrieve my Registration Number of MAT?

Hi,
I have forgot my MAT Registration Number for the MAT. But I have my Roll Number and Form Number. So, I want to get back my Registration Number. Kindly help me.

2nd April 2016, 12:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I retrieve my Registration Number of MAT?

Generally Roll Number and Form Numbers are more than enough to proceed. So after getting Roll Number, I do not think that Registration number is needed. But still there is a solution to retrieve the lost registration number. As far as my knowledge is concerned, the only way to get back your registration number is by contacting the concerned authorities. As this Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Examination is conducted by All India Management Association, I suggest you to bring this issue to the authorities. As you have already roll number, you can get Registration back by providing your Roll Number. Here are the contact details of AIMA.

Ph. No: 011 2464 5100

Address: #24-25, 4th Floor, Andhra Association Building, Lodhi Road, Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi-110003
5th October 2017, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have forgot my MAT Registration Number for the MAT. But I have my Roll Number and Form Number. So, I want to get back my Registration Number. Kindly help me.
29th August 2019, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

How to retrieve my jceceb form number if i am unable to sign in... Please reply its urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?