2nd April 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification and eligibility criteria followed for paramedical courses? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course?

What is the qualification and eligibility criteria followed for paramedical courses? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for paramedical courses? I have passed 12th class
  2. When can we apply for paramedical courses in TamilNadu and Kerala?
  3. Information about Paramedical institutions in Trivandrum?
  4. Duration of the paramedical courses after 12th? Best colleges offering the course? What is the scope in it?
  5. Detailed eligibility criteria and procedure followed to do Ph.D course?
  6. Paramedical diploma courses in rajasthan after 12th? How to apply and where to get the forms?
  7. Procedure for joining NTPC and eligibility criteria?
  8. How to do distance LLB courses from Bihar? Eligibility and procedure to take admission?
  9. List of paramedical courses offered in Chennai college? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for KPSC exam?
  11. Which course is a best choice for non medical student after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for RTO exam
  13. Will graduation marks matter if done masters with 55%?
  14. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for SSC CGL recruitment exam?
  15. How to get a government job in Uttrakhand after doing paramedical courses?
  16. Courses available in IC technology, Microelectronics? Universities offering these courses? Procedure and Eligibility criteria for admission into these courses?
  17. List of paramedical courses offered in Chennai? What is the admission procedure?
  18. How many courses are there in paramedical in Kerala? What is the minimum qualification? What is optometry?
28th July 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification and eligibility criteria followed for paramedical courses? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course?

I have failed in 12th class so I can eligible to apply in paramedical course
13th September 2016, 09:51 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification and eligibility criteria followed for paramedical courses? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the qualification and eligibility criteria followed for paramedical courses? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
Paramedical courses are generally of 3-4 years duration.

Eligibility to pursue this course is 10+2 with PCB i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your primary subjects in Intermediate.

List of some popular Paramedical Courses are:
BPT - Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
  • BPT - Bachelor of Physio/Physical Therapy
  • Prosthetic and Orthotic Engineering
  • BSc ( Audiology and Speech Therapy )
  • BSc ( Ophthalmic Technology )
  • Bachelor ( Mental Rehabilitation ) - BMR
  • BSc ( Human Biology )
  • BSc ( Radiography )
  • BSc ( Radio Therapy )
23rd July 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student. Can I do B.Sc in audiology and speech language pathology?
22nd August 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class from science with 70.82 %subject so what I can I am so confused I want to take addimission in peramedical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?