15th January 2016, 01:48 PM
kumars021

How to do distance LLB courses from Bihar? Eligibility and procedure to take admission?

Sir,

I would like to know that what is the procedure and criteria to take the admission in "LLB Distance Courses", as i m in bihar. my highest qualification is B.com.

Thanking You

Shravan Kumar
Ph.- +91 9570405001

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do LLB from distance course if I am a B.Com Hons student
  2. List of distance LLB courses and colleges in Odhisha?
  3. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can i take admission in Law course at 34 years age?
  5. Colleges having LLB distance courses? Procedure for registration in those colleges?
  6. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  7. Procedure to get admission with fee structure in Civil Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education in Bihar?
  8. How to get admission to LLB through Distance Education?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for law courses?
  10. Procedure to join LLB and LLM course? I have completed B.Com
  11. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  12. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  13. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  15. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  16. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  18. Admission procedure for LLB in distance mode and colleges for the same?
15th January 2016, 06:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do distance LLB courses from Bihar? Eligibility and procedure to take admission?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course in a recognised university. LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

The eligibility to get admission in Law is candidate must have passes graduation from any recognised university. After LLB course the course is of three year duration.

So, you are eligible to get admission but you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission. Candidates passed in any discipline are eligible to appear for examination.
16th January 2016, 12:01 AM
GraphicDesiner

Default Re: How to do distance LLB courses from Bihar? Eligibility and procedure to take admission?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in LLB course in a recognised university. LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

The eligibility to get admission in Law is candidate must have passes graduation from any recognised university. After LLB course the course is of three year duration.

So, you are eligible to get admission but you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission. Candidates passed in any discipline are eligible to appear for examination.
14th February 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my graduation from Delhi university(school of open learning) from 46% 2105 marks I am from general category
Can I do llb from any government university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?