11th April 2016, 11:48 PM
KAYATHRI85

What is the age limit required for getting admission for LKG in CBSE schools?

My daughter is born in November 2 2012. can i get admission for LKG in any CBSE schools? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

12th April 2016, 11:02 AM
A033bhishek

Default Re: What is the age limit required for getting admission for LKG in CBSE schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAYATHRI85 View Post
My daughter is born in November 2 2012. can i get admission for LKG in any CBSE schools? Can someone please provide me the right information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
According to new guidelines of CBSE to get admission in LKG of your child age must be fall between 3 & 1/2 to 4 & 1/2 years.
since your child was born in Nov. 2, 2012 means admission can be happened in this year or following one. Hope this information will be helpfull.
12th April 2016, 01:00 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit required for getting admission for LKG in CBSE schools?

The minimum age required for getting admission in LKG in CBSE schools is 3 years 6 months.

Since, your daughter is born on November 2, 2012, she is 3 years 5 months old right now. You can take admission for her in LKG in CBSE school in June, 2016 as she will attain the age of 3 years 6 months.
12th April 2016, 04:55 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Children completing three years and six months as on the 1st of June of the year of the application can only seek admission to L.K.G at the CBSE (Central Board for Secondary Education) school.

According to the admission norms of CBSE, one who haven't attained the mentioned age will not be eligible for admission in any CBSE schools.
12th April 2016, 11:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the reasons of Government of India the minimum age should be 3 and half years to get admission in lower LKG in CBSE schools in all over India. Where as some schools allow admission to the candidates of 3 years also.
13th April 2016, 04:26 PM
shayasmk

Actually yes. Your daughter can be admitted to CBSE schools this year.

The age limit starts from 3 and 1/2 years . Your daughter will attain this age by June.
17th February 2020, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

My daughter born on 17th May 2016, this year 2020 I trying to get LKG admission in CBSE school. Whether she is eligible to get an admission in LKG?
27th January 2023, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether a child born on 10/06/2019' eligible for lLKG admission in CBSE?
20th February 2023, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

My Daughter was born on 04/12/2020. Is she eligible for LKG 01/04/2024 (3 years 4 months) admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?