29th January 2016, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit for LKG admission in schools at Andhra Pradesh?

I want admission for my son in LKG (CBSE board) in Andhra Pradesh. I want to know about the maximum age limit for the admission in LKG at schools in the state of Andhra Pradesh?

29th January 2016, 01:39 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum age limit for LKG admission in schools at Andhra Pradesh?

Maximum age limit for LKG admission in schools at Andhra Pradesh is 4 years and 6 months.
Age of candidate must be from 3.5 years to 4.5 years in order to get admission in LKG in any recognised school.
29th January 2016, 08:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required to get admission in CBSE Schools for LKG admission is "3 years 6 months". The maximum age must not exceed "4 years 6 months" as we are required to follow admission for 1st Class, 2nd Class and till 10th Class. So the maximum age should not be more than four and a half years for getting admission in CBSE Schools for LKG Admission in Andhra Pradesh. The age criteria for 1st Class admission in CBSE Schools is as follows. The minimum age required is 5 years for 1st Class and maximum age should not exceed 7 years as on 31st March of the year of the admission sought.
29th January 2016, 09:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required for admission of a candidate in Lkg in any school in Andhra Pradesh is 3 years and 6 months. Therefore, if your son has attained the age mentioned above, he is very much eligible for admission, otherwise you will have to wait for your son to attain the minimum age required.
29th January 2016, 09:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required for child to get admission in LKG in CBSE schools in Andhra Pradesh is 3 years 6 months. There is no maximum age limit to get admission in LKG in CBSE school. But, it is best to join your child in LKG in CBSE schools at right time to avoid any age problems regarding jobs in future.
20th January 2017, 10:27 AM
sapnayadav51

Here,i am telling you, the minimum age required for child to get admission in LKG in CBSE schools in Andhra Pradesh is 3 years 6 months. There is no maximum age limit required as per Government Educational Board to get admission in LKG in CBSE school.
18th March 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying lkg now she is 3 years 5 months next June she promote to ukg it's correct age or gives any problem for 10th class
2nd July 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

My daughter was born on 28th April 2015, i want to get her admission in CBSE school, but i think she will b e under aged, please get me clarified
6th October 2017, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Now my son complete 3 yrs for Oct 21st can we join to LKG. Is there any problem for 10th class at Karnataka
28th May 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for a student to join 1st standard state syllabus in Andhra Pradesh?
1st November 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

My daughter's age is 6 years and I have joined her in 2nd standard in a school as her IQ is very high. The school correspondent requested me to give a letter Requesting to DEO to give a special permission to join her 2nd standard. But the DEO rejected to allow her to get enrolled in class 2. Is there any possibility to get her enrolled in Class 2. Suggest me
29th August 2019, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum age to join in 1st class in ap govt schools? Please inform rules order of ap govt ?
4th September 2020, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Minimum and Maximum age limit for 1st standard admission in government schools at Andhra Pradesh?
5th September 2021, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

My daughter DOB 01-10-2016, we want to join her in 1st std.there will be any problem in the future.please give me any suggestion
11th June 2022, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

My son dob 09.09.2016 we want to join in 2nd class cbs syllabusthere will be any problem in the Future. Please give me suggestions
17th May 2023, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

My daughter had born on Jan 7 th 2019 which class she had to be either lkg r ukg
31st May 2023, 12:47 PM
Ar_pit

The maximum age limit for LKG admission can vary between schools. In some cases, schools may set a maximum age limit of 4 years or 4.5 years.

However, this can differ, and it's best to contact the specific schools you are interested in to inquire about their maximum age limit for LKG admission.
12th June 2023, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

my grand son borned on 10th march 2020. is he eligible for class LKG in andhra pradesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?