12th April 2016, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course?

Sir,
I want to do B.Ed through correspondence. Can you please guide me that which college is good for B.Ed in Pune? And tell me about the fee expenses also of this course. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  2. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  4. List of Government affiliated colleges with fee expenses offering MCA course in Pune?
  5. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Colleges offering Food Technology Diploma courses in Mumbai and Pune? Total fee expenses?
  7. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  9. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  10. Reputed self financing colleges offering M.Tech(CSE) in Trivandrum and Calicut? Total fee expenses?
  11. List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. List of government colleges offering Safety Engineering Diploma in Maharashtra? Course duration and total expenses?
  13. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
14th April 2016, 11:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to do B.Ed through correspondence. Can you please guide me that which college is good for B.Ed in Pune? And tell me about the fee expenses also of this course. Waiting for your reply!
Colleges Offering B.Ed in Pune:

- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
Official website - www.scdl.net/

- SNDT College of Education, Pune
Official website - www.sndt.ac

- Chandrashekhar Agashe College Of Physical Education
Official website - agashecollege.org/

- Vidya Pratishtan's College of Education, Pune
Offical website - www.vidyapratishthan.com

The fee structure for B.Ed through Correspondence mode will be differ from college to college. so it’s quite difficult to state the accurate fee structures. The approximate fee strucuture will be Rs. 10,000 to 15,000 Per year.
15th April 2016, 12:42 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
The following are offering correspondence B.Ed;

IGNOU Pune Regional Centre - http://rcpune.ignou.ac.in/programmes/detail/660/2

Annamalai University -
https://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde...bed&course=001
The total fee expenses for B.Ed in IGNOU are Rs. 20,000. The total fee expenses for B.Ed in Annamalai University are Rs 55,000 + Rs 55,000.
15th April 2016, 09:16 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

List of some colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune:-

Vidya Tilak College, Chinchwad

MIT School of Distance Education, J.M. Road

Pune Institute - Asha Charitable Trust, Dhole Patil Road

IIMS-MIT School of Distance Education, Dapodi

IGNOU Programme Study Centre, Vithalwadi Road

Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Hinjewadi

Lotus Institute Business Studies, Tathawade

Indira School of Career Studies, Chinchwad

The course fee structure of B.Ed. varies from distance to regular. The course fee for regular classes is Rs. 50,000 pa to Rs. 70,000 pa. The distance learning fee structure for this course is a bit less than the regular studies.
15th April 2016, 10:53 AM
barunk198

There are so many colleges who provides the correspondance courses in B.Ed in pune such as :-
1.NCI Educational Acedamy .
2.Arihant Educatuon Foundation .
3. Global Education .
4. Vidya Tilak college .
5.Sri Chhattrapati institutes of gruop.
6. Pune Institutes.
These are the institution who provides correspondance courses of B.Ed.
These institutions has fee structure just about 21000- 42000 for their correspondance course of B.Ed.
16th April 2016, 12:26 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Names of few colleges offering correspondence B.Ed. course in Pune are:

* CIMS Education, Band Garden Road, Pune
* Swami Vivekanand College, Model Colony Road, Pune
* New Horizons Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd., Dhole Patil Road, Pune
* Ethel Gordon Junior College of Education, Pune
* Saraswati College of Distance Education, Ashok Vijay Complex, MG Road, Pune
* Suryadatta Group of Institute, Pashan Road, Patel Nagar, Bavdhan, Pune
* Indira School of Career Studies, Chaphekar Chowk, Chinchwad, Pune
* Rajgad Dhyanpeeth's Nirmalatai Thopate College of Education, Pune
* Vidya Pratishtan's College of Education, Pune
* Genba Sopanrao Moze Adyapak Mahavidyalaya, Pune
* Maharashtra Cosmopolitan Educational Society, Pune
* Shri Sant Tukaram Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's Adhaypak Mahavidyalaya, Pune
* S.N.D.T. College of Education of Women, Pune

# General fee structure for B.Ed. course (regular):

* Cost of admission form: Rs. 800 to Rs. 1200 (approx.)
* Tuition fee: Rs. 18,000/- (approx.)
* Development fees: Rs. 4000/- (approx.)
* Co-curricular Activities: Rs. 3000/- (approx.)
* Accidental Group Insurance Plan Premium: Rs. 40/- (approx.)
* Computer expenses: Rs. 1000/- (approx.)

# Expenses incurred in correspondence B.Ed. courses is comparatively lesser than regular one.
16th April 2016, 12:41 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

List of Colleges offers B.Ed through Correspondence in Pune :

>> IGNOU

>> Jamia Millia Islamia

>> Annamalia University

>> Madurai Kamaraj University

>> Kaktiya University

>> Karnataka tate Open University

>> Netaji Shubhas pen University

>> Babasaheb Ambedkar University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?