21st March 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?

Hello,
I am currently studying in 12th and I would like to do BS in Architecture in Abroad. Please tell me what are universities in Abroad providing this course? And what are their fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  4. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  5. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  6. Total fee expenses to study MBA in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  8. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Genetics) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  9. List of foreign universities which offers MBBS under total expenses of 7 lacs?
  10. List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  13. In which country I should study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Total expenses to study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  15. Best course to do in Abroad for Biotechnology graduate? Course duration and total expenses?
  16. List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  17. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
1st October 2017, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am currently studying in 12th and I would like to do BS in Architecture in Abroad. Please tell me what are universities in Abroad providing this course? And what are their fee expenses?

List of universities/colleges offering BS (Architecture) in abroad is given below;

National University of Singapore - Official Website

Singapore Institute of Technology - Official Website

Victoria University Wellington - Official Website

University of Auckland - Official Website

Southern California Institute of Architecture - Official Website

University of California Department of Architecture - Official Website

NewSchool of Architecture and Design - Official Website

The University of Queensland - Official Website

Griffith University - Official Website

University of New South Wales - Official Website

The fee for the BS (Architecture) course is around Rs 20 lakhs for the first year in some countries. It varies from one college to another and it also varies from one country to another. For exact fees, details candidates have to contact the university/college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?