4th May 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

List of best colleges in India offering admission to a candidate with 95 percentile in GATE?

Hello,
I have got 95 percentile in GATE(CSE) and my rank is 8845 with 422 GATE score. Which are the best colleges I can get in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  2. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  3. List of institutes which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 97.1 percentile in GATE(ECE)?
  4. List of colleges in Mumbai offering admission to a candidate with 78.91 percentile in CMAT?
  5. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  6. List of institutes which offer admission in PhD course for a candidate who has secured 89.5 percentile in GATE? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Can I get a chance to do post graduation at IIT if scored 23 in GATE?
  8. Admission in any NIT with GATE percentile of 93 & EC stream and OBC Category
  9. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  10. List of government colleges I may get after securing 93 percentile in GATE exam?
  11. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?
  12. In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?
  13. List of colleges where I can get admission after securing 1024 rank in GATE with 94 percentile?
  14. Colleges accepting low percentile in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. list of MAT colleges? any chance to get admission in top colleges with 82 percentile?
  16. List of colleges offering admission for a candidate who has secured 61.32 percentile in XAT?
  17. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
  18. Colleges in India offering M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
7th May 2016, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of best colleges in India offering admission to a candidate with 95 percentile in GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got 95 percentile in GATE(CSE) and my rank is 8845 with 422 GATE score. Which are the best colleges I can get in India?

List of best colleges in India offering admission to a candidate with 95 percentile in GATE:
7th May 2016, 07:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of best colleges in India offering admission to a candidate with 95 percentile in GATE?

First of all I congratulated you for scoring very nice score in GATE exam. You are interested to know about best colleges in India in which you can get admission in M-Tech program with this score.

>>In my opinion you have to firstly fill the centralized counseling form of different NIT’s i.e CCMT counseling. Because with this score there might be some chance to get seat till the last round of counseling. You have to apply in some other college too.

Following are the list of some good colleges in which you can apply:

--VIT Vellore

--BITS Pilani

--DAIICT, gandhinagar

--DTU

>>The above mentioned colleges are best one. You can try in some other colleges too. In my opinion you have to be in regular touch with the internet so that to get aware about the latest information of admission notification in different colleges. Below is the attachment regarding the previous year last round cut off of CCMT so that you have an idea about the cut off score of different NIT’s.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCMT2015_ClosingScores_Round3.pdf(108.6 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?