17th March 2012, 12:24 PM
akanksha9793

List of government colleges I may get after securing 93 percentile in GATE exam?

i want to know which colleges of NIT are govt. college?because i have secured 93 percentile in GATE and i want to know can i get admission in any govt. college?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  2. List of colleges where I can get admission after securing 1024 rank in GATE with 94 percentile?
  3. For which all government colleges(providing MHRD scholarships) should I apply after securing 93.45 GATE BT percentile and 400 score?
  4. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  5. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
  6. Will I qualify GATE with 20.67 marks in Mechanical Stream? Will I get a Government College? How much percentile can I score?
  7. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 52 percentile in CAT exam under OBC quota?
  8. List of m.tech colleges for 96 percentile in gate ec branch?
  9. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  10. List of the colleges for M.Tech counseling?I have scored 341 in GATE with 25.33 marks, 90.37 percentile and 10602 rank
  11. Admission in any NIT with GATE percentile of 93 & EC stream and OBC Category
  12. Colleges accepting low percentile in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?
  14. List of colleges that would accept 70 percentile in CAT exam?
  15. How to become a lecturer with GATE percentile 79.5?
  16. Can I get M.Tech or M.E seat in government college in Tamilnadu? I have scored 29 marks in GATE -- [New]
  17. List of colleges in which I can take admission after scoring 319 in GATE?
  18. How much can be my percentile after getting a rank between 3100 to 3200 in GATE Mechanical? List of top colleges I can get with this rank?
27th March 2013, 03:34 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: List of government colleges I may get after securing 93 percentile in GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akanksha9793 View Post
i want to know which colleges of NIT are govt. college?because i have secured 93 percentile in GATE and i want to know can i get admission in any govt. college?

Hi there!

Congratulations for a very good percentile in GATE.

With 93% you can look for seats in NITs, BITs and VITs.

All NITs are Govt only, the best of NITs are NIT Rourkela, NIT waangal and NIT jamshedpur.

You can apply for these Institutes sending your score card to them.

Yoou have also an opportunity to get a good Govt Job in may Indusrties like

NTPC
GAIL
ECIL
BEL
HPCL
BHEL
NPCL etc.

More chances for your placement in Govt. Companies though depends on Group Discussion and Technical rounds.

If you want M tech only Apply for above mentioned colleges.

All the Best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?