14th May 2016, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Diploma course after completion of ITI?

Sir,
I don't know how to join Diploma after completing ITI? I have scored 70% in ITI. So, can I get any any help from you regarding this?

16th May 2016, 08:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Diploma course after completion of ITI?

To join Diploma course after completion of your two years ITI score with an aggregate of 70% marks from a recognised board, you must have to appear in examinations like VOCLET, etc.,. which is conducted by your state examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
16th May 2016, 10:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission through polytechnic entrance exam which is conducted on state level. Being an ITI candidate you will be eligible for lateral entry admission in second year of diploma course.
Hence, apply for polytechnic entrance exam on the basis of ITI qualification and be ready for the entrance exam because admission will be on the basis of rank.
7th May 2020, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Diploma in Computer Application after completing Computer Operator and Programming Assistant? Which is ITI 1 year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?