2nd February 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in ECE 2nd year after completing ITI electrical with 80% and without writing any entrance exam?

Sir, my name Kumar. I completed ITI electrical 80%. May I join to diploma ece 2 year.but I not attend diploma entrence.then diploma college do not join 2year please suggest help us

4th February 2016, 07:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in ECE 2nd year after completing ITI electrical with 80% and without writing any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my name Kumar. I completed ITI electrical 80%. May I join to diploma ece 2 year.but I not attend diploma entrence.then diploma college do not join 2year please suggest help us
Without qualifying in diploma entrance exam, you can't join in diploma 2nd year.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or ITI course are eligible to get admission diploma course in 2nd year through state level diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be above 16 years.
4th February 2016, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in ECE 2nd year after completing ITI electrical with 80% and without writing any entrance exam?

Lateral entry admission in diploma engineering course is possible only through entrance exam. There is no direct admission because seats are limited and merit decides the selection for admission through counselling.

Hence, if you want to get admission then be prepared for the entrance exam which is conducted along with the polytechnic entrance exam.
4th February 2016, 07:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in Diploma ECE 2nd year after completion of your two years ITI in Electrical with an aggregate of 80% marks from a recognised board. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard with Vocational stream or two years ITI course in electronics are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma ECE course. Most of the colleges offers admission only to candidates who have appeared and qualified entrance examination. Only very few colleges offers direct admission to 2nd year Diploma course on the basis of merit in ITI. So, you can join in such type of colleges to get direct admission in second year of Diploma ECE course.
27th April 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI In electronics mechanics in the year 2009 now can I do diploma in electronic and communication????
19th May 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I still running iti 3rd semester over and August will write the fourth semester. I was not attend the diploma entrance exam, I want to join the diploma ece help us sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?