19th September 2015, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get free scholarship for studying MBBS course?

Is it possible for me to get free scholarship for studying MBBS course? Can you please let me know what should I do for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information which have to be followed. Thank you!

29th September 2015, 01:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get free scholarship for studying MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get free scholarship for studying MBBS course? Can you please let me know what should I do for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the complete information which have to be followed. Thank you!

There are number of bodies that provide scholarships for a student of MBBS in India. Each one of them will have its own set of rules to be fulfilled for eligibility. You are advised to visit the websites of the below organisations for further information.
  • The National Merit cum Means Scholarships
  • Indian Oil Academic Scholarships
  • HDFC Scholarships
  • INSPIRE Scholarships
  • Jindal Scholarships
24th June 2020, 01:44 PM
basanta khanal

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get free scholarship for studying MBBS course?

yes it is possible to get free schorlaship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?