14th June 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What kind of recommendation is required to join MBA course in USA?

I have a desire to do MBA from USA. Kindly tell me what are the recommendations I need to fulfill to join MBA course in USA?

15th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of recommendation is required to join MBA course in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have a desire to do MBA from USA. Kindly tell me what are the recommendations I need to fulfill to join MBA course in USA?
The basic eligibility required to study the MBA in USA is 16 years of undergraduate education i.e. 10+2+4 format or 10+2+3+2 etc. The candidate must qualify in the TOEFL with good grade and GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test). The GMAT score is required to get an admission in many universities in USA. Apart from this you should have at least 2 or 3 years work experience to study MBA in USA, you can also study without experience also. It is always advisable to study the course after some work experience. The course is offered in many universities in USA. You can also contact the educational consultants for more details.
16th June 2016, 12:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of recommendation is required to join MBA course in USA?

You should satisfy the below requirements to pursue MBA course in USA especially good US universities.

1. Appear and score well in the entrance exams like GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS.
2. Prepare a good resume.
3. Prepare a strong statement of purpose.
4. It is always beneficial to have work experience of 2-3 years.
5. Perform well in the interview round.
6. Complete all visa formalities and perform well in visa interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?