14th June 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Whether work experience is required to do MBA in USA?

Hello, I am an M.Com postgraduate and want to do MBA in Abroad now. I would like to know that for doing MBA in USA, is there work experience required?

15th June 2016, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether work experience is required to do MBA in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am an M.Com postgraduate and want to do MBA in Abroad now. I would like to know that for doing MBA in USA, is there work experience required?
Yes, most of the universities in USA required work experience of 2 or 3 years to study MBA and some of them offer the course without work experience also.
Those who interested to pursue MBA in USA must complete Graduation course from a recognized university. The candidate need to clear the English test like TOEFL and you have to clear the GMAT examinations. The GMAT is required to in almost all the universities in USA for studying MBA. The aspirant can find more information regarding the course in the websites and can also contact the educational consultants.
16th June 2016, 12:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether work experience is required to do MBA in USA?

Work experience is not a mandatory requirement for MBA course in USA. But applicants having work experience are always preferred of freshers by the US universities. Hence, if you want to pursue MBA course in USA as a fresher, you need to score very high in the entrance exams based on which admission is done like GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS as well as clear resume and statement of purpose screening and interview with good performance. Otherwise it is very tough to get opportunity of MBA in USA especially in good institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?