18th May 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA in USA or UK after scoring 52% graduation in commerce degree?

I have 52% in my graduation degree of commerce. I want to study MBA in USA or UK. So, can I have any chance for it? Can you please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer?

19th May 2016, 01:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in USA or UK after scoring 52% graduation in commerce degree?

Yes, you are eligible to do MBA in USA or UK after completion of your Graduation in Commerce stream with an aggregate of 525 marks from a recognised university. To do MBA in US universities, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEEL/IELTS examinations whereas for admission in MBA in UK universities, TOEFL/IELTS examinations score is required. Once, you have qualified and scored good marks in the examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MBA course in USA or UK universities.
19th May 2016, 10:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in USA or UK after scoring 52% graduation in commerce degree?

Candidates who have completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum aggregate of 50%marks are eligible to do MBA course.

To do MBA course in USA or UK, you must have to appear in GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examinations. GMAT is an International MBA entrance examination whose score is acepted for offering admission in MBA course in US universities whereas in other foreign universities in UK, etc.,. you can get admission in MBA course by reporting your TOEFL or IELTS examinations scores.
20th May 2016, 12:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue MBA in abroad especially in countries like USA or UK even though you have 52% in your 12th. The admission is done on the basis of scores in the entrance exams and performance in the interview round along with resume and statement of purpose screening. Hence you need to do well in the entrance exams and interview to compensate your low performance in 12th.
20th May 2016, 12:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 52% in my graduation degree of commerce. I want to study MBA in USA or UK. So, can I have any chance for it? Can you please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer?
You have done graduation degree, so you are eligible to sudy MBA course in USA/UK but you should qualify in GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination is open to all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
22nd July 2016, 04:50 PM

Hello sir
I would like to do mtech in macetronics trade in USA
I have 58%in b'tech as electrical engineering so please tell me what I will took admission in that percentage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?