15th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after M.Sc in International Business Management in India

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in ECE stream in the year 2015. I am going to pursue M.Sc in International Business in Ulster University, London. But I am confused to choose the sector in Business. So please tell me what are the Job Prospects available after completion of M.Sc in International Business in India.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after doing MSc in International Business Management in UK?
  2. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Job opportunities in UK for M.Sc (international business)?
  5. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 68% in ETC diploma?
  6. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  7. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  8. Which is the best MBA college that I can get after scoring 83 percentile in MAT?
  9. Which subjects to take in 11th and procedure to do MBA or CS?
  10. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business
  11. After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?
  12. What kind of Job roles I can apply in Mechanical Companies being a candidate having done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in International Business Management?
  13. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course being a final year student of Animation course?
  14. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  15. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  16. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  17. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  18. How to get a good college after scoring 458.5 in MAT?
15th June 2016, 07:30 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Job Opportunities after M.Sc in International Business Management in India

As of now i will suggest you to focus more on the nature and the type of course you are going to pursue and apart from this don't take much tension all about your placement and all.

Just chose the degree course after time passes you will get to know everything about the sector that you have to make your future. Because, humans learn everything step by strep and according to time. When you were in the engineering first year you were not aware of the technical architect job and developer job but time flew you came in final year, attended company's interview then you came to know all about this.

So, like wise also you will get to know everything, just chose your domain clearly.
15th June 2016, 08:17 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job Opportunities after M.Sc in International Business Management in India

There are very good job prospects available for this kind of course that you are pursuing.

After getting the degree from the university that you are studying you can then and there apply for some of the Business post like:

1. Accountant.
2. Charted Accountant.

These are the Profile that will suits to your education as well as degree too.
So, you must try for these job profile from the point of business view.

You can try this job opportunity in India also.
15th June 2016, 08:27 PM
samsung1992

There are various job prospects that are available in the International Business in India.
After the completion of this degree you will have an ample of job perceptive and you will be paid with high salary too.

What you need to do from your side is that, you need to score good marks during this course and then after there are many companies who are ins each of bright talent like you, they will hire you in a night only. So, you don't have to bother much about it.
16th June 2016, 07:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Opportunities for M.Sc in International Business Management in India:

There are many job opportunities available for you after completion of M.Sc in International Business Management in India. You may get into the below mentioned fields...
>> Finance
>> Marketing
>> Business Development
>> Banking And
>> Trades

You can apply for the posts namely, International Marketing Manager, International Finance Controller, International Banking Manager, International Trade Manager and a Business Development Manager in top most private sector as well as public sector organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?