24th September 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the competitive exams and eligibility criteria to do MS in germany after completion of BE mechanical?

Sir,

I m balaji reddy PV doing 3rd year BE,mechanical in Bangalore.I need to get information regarding which are the competitive examinations to take from now onwards to do MS in Germany and also the eligibility criteria to perceive my MS in germany?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  2. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany after completing BE in mechanical? How may I get free education?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  5. List of competitive exams to write after completion of mechanical diploma course?
  6. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  8. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  10. Competitive exams to study MS from Germany? How to get an education loan in security of under construction property? -- [New]
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  12. Eligibility criteria to study MS in Mechanical Engineering from top colleges of Germany? Which entrance exam will I have to appear?
  13. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria needed to enter into program in mechanical from Germany
  15. What is the eligibility for masters in mechanical engineering in Germany?
  16. What exams I have to clear to get admission in Germany?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical engineering with 73% marks?
24th September 2016, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the competitive exams and eligibility criteria to do MS in germany after completion of BE mechanical?

To pursue MS course in Germany after completion of your B.E Mechanical Engineering course, you have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. No GRE/ GMAT score is required to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities. After appearing and scoring good marks in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?