28th June 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to study PhD in Oral Biology in Abroad for Biomedical Engineering 4th semester student?

Hello Everyone,

I am the student of Biomedical Engineering, studying in 4th semester of B.Tech. After my B.Tech I want to do PhD in the field of Oral Biology. Please let me know am I eligible of doing PhD in Oral Biology in Abroad? Can you please provide me the details soon?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD in Oral Biology in Abroad for Biomedical Engineering 4th semester student?
  2. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  3. Can I study PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology or Genetic Engineering in Abroad if pursuing M.Sc(Botany) last semester?
  4. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  5. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  6. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  7. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  8. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  9. Top Universities offering Genetics course to Biomedical student in Abroad?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for PGDM student?
  12. Eligibility for PhD having 2 arrears in MBA 4th semester?
  13. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82% -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  15. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  16. Information about Radiology Master's Degree in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  17. Higher studies Abroad after completion of Biomedical Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to study M.Sc in Astrophysics through GATE for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) 4th year student?
29th June 2016, 12:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to study PhD in Oral Biology in Abroad for Biomedical Engineering 4th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,

I am the student of Biomedical Engineering, studying in 4th semester of B.Tech. After my B.Tech I want to do PhD in the field of Oral Biology. Please let me know am I eligible of doing PhD in Oral Biology in Abroad? Can you please provide me the details soon?
After completion of masters degree, you can do Ph.D course in Abroad but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?