23rd April 2016, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria to do MS in Germany?

Admission criteria to do ms in Germany?
info about scholarships available to do ms?
score required in GRE and IELTS?
is German language necessary to learn? Can you please provide me the details soon on this?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the criteria to take admission in Ph.D course in Germany?
  2. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  3. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  4. How to get admission in MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Which are the most affordable colleges? What is the admission criteria?
  5. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  7. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  10. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  11. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for MS exam in Germany? List of exams need to be given for taking admission in these colleges? I'm doing automobile engineering in India
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  16. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is the best country to study abroad?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
23rd April 2016, 02:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission criteria to do MS in Germany?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MS course in Germany, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. GRE score is not required for admission in MS course in German Universities. By reporting TOEFL/IELTS examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?