6th July 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemsitry in distance mode?

How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry

i want to do msc chemistry but i can't do regularly so ,plz tell me about how i do msc externally? it's happen? Can you please provide me the details which we need to follow up?

8th July 2016, 12:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemsitry in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I do MSc Externally? I want to do MSc Chemistry

i want to do msc chemistry but i can't do regularly so ,plz tell me about how i do msc externally? it's happen? Can you please provide me the details which we need to follow up?
The candidates should have cleared the 3 years B.Sc course in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry or Chemistry as optional subject are eligible to do M.Sc Chemistry through distance mode. The candidates can apply either online or offline for the admission to the course. The candidates can study the course in distance mode in the colleges given below;
  1. Manipal University - website link
  2. Annamalai University - website link
  3. School of Distance Education: Bharathiar University - website link
  4. Nalanda Open University - website link
  5. NIMS University - website link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?