6th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics from Mumbai University?

hello sir..
I am doing MSc in electronics from mumbai university.
I want to know the procedure to get admission in M.Tech. Am I eligible to do M.Tech now? What is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  2. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  3. Am I eligible for M.Tech Electronics course in Karnataka State Open University after doing MSc Physics and M.Phil Electronics?
  4. Am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics and Communication from KSOU) after doing MSc Physics(Electronics)
  5. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  7. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  8. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of MA B.Ed through University of Mumbai?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  11. B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics can do M.Sc in Physics?
  12. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. MSc and Mtech students can't apply for teaching jobs? what to do then?
  14. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics? -- [New]
  15. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  16. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to get enrolled in IIT for MSc in Physics? I am currently pursuing BSc electronics from Delhi University
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
7th July 2016, 12:21 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics from Mumbai University?

In order to get admission in Master of Technology, a candidate must apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is entrance examination conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for M.Tech course.

Candidate who has done bachelor's degree in technology or engineering or master's degree can apply for this entrance examination. You are eligible to apply for GATE exam after M.Sc in Electronics.

GATE 2017 examination will be conducted by IIT, Roorkee.
7th July 2016, 07:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir..
I want to know the procedure to get admission in M.Tech. Am I eligible to do M.Tech now? What is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.
You are doing M.Sc in Electronics from Mumbai University, So you are eligible for M.Tech course. But you should qualify in GATE exam.

If you have secured good score in GATE exam, then you will get admission in reputed colleges.
8th July 2016, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir..
Yes, you can do the M.Tech course after M.Sc in Electronics from Mumbai University. The candidates should score over 60% marks in the master’s degree for the admission to M.Tech. Those eligible candidates should appear for an entrance test for the admission to the course. You can do the course in the following universities;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?