21st July 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Is there any private institute under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University which offer direct admission in BBA?

Is all the colleges under Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University did admission on the basis of CET? I want to get admission in BBA. Is their any college who take admission directly, any private institute under GGSIPU. Reply soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get in NCR region?
  2. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  3. How to get admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to do PhD in Anthropology? -- [New]
  4. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges which offer BAMS course in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to a candidate who has secured 384 rank in CET?
  6. What is the date of sale of IP application forms?
  7. What is the date of sale of forms for IP B.Tech?
  8. Can I get CSE B.tech in IP after scoring 20620 rank in D.Gen category
  9. Date of counseling of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Criteria for 1st counseling after scoring 11518 rank? Am I eligible to take admission?
  10. Is Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course offered in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  11. What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?
  12. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  13. Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?
  14. List of colleges at Uttrakhand providing dual degree program of M.Tech and Ph.d in CSE
  15. List of government Pharmacy colleges in Delhi region? What is their fee structure?
  16. List colleges in GGSIPU for doing BBA course with 13244 rank?
  17. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  18. Am I eligible to opt for BBA course after completion of 12th without maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?