23rd July 2016, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for BBA in Nirma University?

Hello Sir, I want to know that What is the cutoff for BBA in Nirma University? How much marks are needed in class 12th to pursue BBA from Nirma University.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff of Nirma University?
  2. Is MBA integrated course available in Nirma university(Ahmadabad)? What's the 12th(commerce) std cut-off marks for getting admission? What's the future prospective for the same?
  3. How to get admission in Nirma University?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
  5. Does Nirma university offer courses after passing 12th commerce? What should be the cutoff marks?
  6. Best college for integrated BBA-MBA?
  7. Marks required in 12th to get admission in Law at Nirma University? When and where these exams are held?
  8. Expected salary after MCA? Is it better than Software engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in government college of Gujarat? I have scored 71.2% in 12th science
  10. How to get the admission in BBA in Banasthali University?
  11. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in Biochemistry from NIRMA university?
  12. What are the jobs available for me after doing diploma in IT from Nirma University?
  13. How much salary can I get in MNCs after completion of MCA from NIRMA university?
  14. How much percentage is required for admission in Nirma University for Diploma?
  15. Master of Architecture course is offered in Nirma University?
  16. Is it possible to join B.Ed after completing MCA from IGNOU/BSc from Ranchi University/BBA from Meerut University? List of colleges with their percentage cutoff(Specially in northern states)?
  17. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?
29th July 2016, 08:19 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff for BBA in Nirma University?

Nirma University does not offer BBA course. It offers only five year Integrated BBA-MBA course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue this course.

To get admission in five-year integrated BBA-MBA course, you have to appear in Undergraduate Admission Test (UGAT). If you are shortlisted on basis of your performance in UGAT, you will be called for personal interview. The final merit will be based on your performance in Aptitude Test, Personal Interview and your 12th standard examination marks.

The Nirma University has not specified any cut-off to offer admissions in five-year integrated BBA-MBA course. As this university does not offer BBA course, if you are interested to get admission in five-year integrated BBA-MBA course in Nirma University, you have to appear and qualify UGAT and appear in Personal Interview. If your name is in the final merit list, you will be offered admission in five-year integrated BBA-MBA course in Nirma University
30th April 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What about the job placement & package after doing five year integrated programme of BBa MBA from Nirma university Ahmedabad?? What will be the package minimum
18th May 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I have calculated my score of clat 2017 and it is 95 marks. Can I eligible for admission in Nirma university for five year integrated course of BBA L L B
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?