21st January 2012, 06:07 PM
Furqan shaikh

How much salary can I get in MNCs after completion of MCA from NIRMA university?

How much salary i wll get after mca from nirma university in multinational companies

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to make a career in IT sector after studying 12th from Commerce? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in Nirma University?
  3. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  4. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  5. Can I apply for M.Tech course in IIT after completion of B.Tech course from NIRMA University?
  6. Any entrance exams to write to do MCA after BCA? Job opportunities after doing MCA? Stating salary of an MCA fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course can be done after passing BSc Physics?
  8. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
  9. Job opportunities in UK for M.Sc (international business)?
  10. Can I get good job after completion of MCA being a 25 years old female? Expected salary?
  11. Which colleges are best choice for me to do MCA course with a score of 200 marks in GCET Exam? How many marks I have to score in this Exam to get admission for MCA course in GLS and NIRMA?
  12. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  13. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  14. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  15. List of best MNC's? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  17. What should I study if completed BCA having interest in Drawings?
  18. Am I eligible to get Software Job in MNCs or non MNCs after completion of Degree course in Distance Learning?
23rd May 2012, 07:15 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much salary can I get in MNCs after completion of MCA from NIRMA university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furqan shaikh View Post
How much salary i wll get after mca from nirma university in multinational companies
It depends which company you join and in which sector- Government, Private, Public.
Normally in government sectors the salary for MCA freshers in less compared to public and private but job security is more. Different concerns pay different annual package.
As a fresher you might get a minimum salary ranging from Rs. 100000-Rs. 300000 p.a.
5th May 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary can I get in MNCs after completion of MCA from NIRMA university?

how much salary i will get after mca in mncs in private sector??.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?