26th May 2012, 01:08 AM
vipulkgupta

What is the latest eligibility criteria for Infosys? I have 2 backlogs in 5th semester

i have 2 back in 5th semester.what is the latest eligiblity criteria for infosys?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  2. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  3. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  4. Is it possible to get a job by doing Short Term Courses after having 1 backlog in B.E ECE?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys?
  7. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility for placement in Infosys placement?
  9. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  10. What is the eligibility and procedure to apply for internship while doing 5th semester in B.Tech Computer Science engineering?
  11. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Entrance exam eligibility based on B.tech percentage before and after clearing backlogs
  13. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  14. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  16. Am I eligible for Infosys having secured 80% in 10th, 80%in 12th and 68% in B.E. till 5th semester with one arrear? Maximum number of arrears allowed at Infosys?
  17. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  18. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?

26th May 2012, 07:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the latest eligibility criteria for Infosys? I have 2 backlogs in 5th semester

Candidates with backlogs are not eligible to apply to Infosys. So you must clear them immediately. Also they look at the aggregate score till the 6th or 7th semester in case of campus placement. It depends on when they visit the campus. A minimum of 68% is a must. At the time of joining candidates will have to submit there graduation certificates. If the score in the 8th semester is low then they can disqualify the candidate.

26th May 2012, 08:49 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the latest eligibility criteria for Infosys? I have 2 backlogs in 5th semester

Hi dear...................
The details of Infosys eligibility criteria are as follows...........

As you have mention that you have 2 backlogs in 5th semester then it is very serious issue first of all you clear all your backlogs other wise you are not eligible for the campus ,

For more details you can consult your college Sir you deal with the campus.

Good luck..........

26th May 2012, 09:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipulkgupta View Post
i have 2 back in 5th semester.what is the latest eligiblity criteria for infosys?

Infosys Technologies is an Indian global technology services company .

If you have through out 65%marks in career then you are applicable for INFOSYS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for INFOSYS.

If you are from B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA ,B.SC(IT,CS) M.SC()IT , CS ,MATH ,STAT) ,these streams then you are applicable for Infosys Recruitment.

If you have already cleared your Backlog Then you are applicable for INFOSYS otherwise not so first cleared your Backlog.

Selection process for INFOSYS-
  • Written Test
  • Technical Test
  • Personal Interview
Some time they conduct GD round if the mass of the candidate are huge.

NOTE=>

• Your communication skill must be good.
  • You must have Basic technical (C ,DS , C++ ,JAVA ,DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM )Knowledge.
  • You have ability to solve Puzzle in Quick time.
For more details about INFOSYS CLICK HERE

26th May 2012, 10:20 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friends
Infosys Technologies is an Indian global technology services company .

If you have through out 65%marks in career then you are applicable for INFOSYS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for INFOSYS.

If you are from B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA ,B.SC(IT,CS) M.SC()IT , CS ,MATH ,STAT) ,these streams then you are applicable for Infosys Recruitment.

If you have already cleared your Backlog Then you are applicable for INFOSYS otherwise not so first cleared your Backlog.

Selection process for INFOSYS-
Written Test
Technical Test
Personal Interview
Some time they conduct GD round if the mass of the candidate are huge.

NOTE=>
Your communication skill must be good.
You must have Basic technical (C ,DS , C++ ,JAVA ,DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM )Knowledge.
You have ability to solve Puzzle in Quick time.
For more details about INFOSYS CLICK HERE

thanks

30th May 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibilty criteria for infosys?
i got 66.58 % in btech.2012 passed out

15th July 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

in vtu for calculating aggregrate marks which marks are considered in backlog paper... the marks in first attemp or the marks after clearing that subjects...
please reply on my email id- [email protected]

16th July 2012, 12:17 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in INFOSYS
Then you must know the criteria details

You have 2 backlogs in 5th semester
So you did not able to clear those backlogs
I'm very sorry to tell you that you are not eligible for INFOSYS

They do not allow those candidate who have active backlogs

1st August 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the latest eligibility criteria for campus placement in infosis??

7th August 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I have got 77% in 10th,55% in 12th,63% in BCA...Curently i am in Mca 5th sem..i got above 70% till 4th sem....am i eligible for any company..please reply

7th August 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I have got
10th..77%
12th..55%
bca...63%
curently m in Mca 5th sem..
Till 4th sem...abov 70%
m i eligble for any cmpany .plz reply

14th August 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i hav got got 10th 66% but now only doing for diploma in final year thn i wnt 2 job in infosys so wat shall i do now? may i know tat oly

1st September 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i have got. 60% in main five subject of tenth, n 59% including one more subject,
bca 79%
mca 77% till 4th sem
m i eligible for infosys???????

1st September 2012, 08:40 PM
koppula.haritha

Hi Friends,

Candidates with backlogs are not eligible to apply to Infosys. So you must clear them immediately. Also they look at the aggregate score till the 6th or 7th semester in case of campus placement. It depends on when they visit the campus. A minimum of 68% is a must. At the time of joining candidates will have to submit there graduation certificates. If the score in the 8th semester is low then they can disqualify the candidate.

All The Best

25th September 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Hii I got 80 % in my 10th, 83 in inter , and now up2 B.tech 5th semister 64.08%.. Tell me am I eligible fr infosys. Pls reply to "[email protected]"

4th October 2012, 08:51 PM

hello i am 7th sem CS branch
i got 82.4% in 10th and 75.8% in 12th and aggregate till 6th sem is 77.76%
i had a back in DSA in 3rd sem wich was cleared though....
am i elligible????

4th October 2012, 08:52 PM

hello i am 7th sem CS branch
i got 82.4% in 10th and 75.8% in 12th and aggregate till 6th sem is 77.76%
i had a back in DSA in 3rd sem wich was cleared though....
am i elligible????

5th October 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

hello, I am student of 7th sem and my branch is C.S.E.
I got 72% in 10th and 70% in12thand agreegate till 6th sem 79%
I had no back in any subject
am i elligible?????

4th March 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student i have got 86%&81% in10 th &12th in first year ihave got64% in BE, but in 3 sem 57.78% &in 4,5,6 sem 70-75% is am eligible for on campus of infosys.
Reply,[email protected]

8th March 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hello , i am going to finish the MCA in month of april , but i got 57% in 10 th ,79.9% in 12 th ,63 % in BCA , 70 % in MCA. may i eliglible for infosys interview?

12th April 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am crazy for infosys.I am b.tech. holder want to apply for infosys .
65% in b. tech

13th April 2013, 01:48 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend............

Eligibility of Infosys:

You should complete the Graduation from recognized University.

You required the 60% of marks in Graduation.

You need the 60% of marks percentage your aggregate of career.

You have no Pending Backlogs.

The study gap is min 2 years.

All the best................

19th April 2013, 12:14 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Eligibility Criteria of Infosys:

**The Candidate should complete the Graduation from recognized University.

**The Candidate have no Pending Backlogs.

**The Candidate study gap is min 2 years.

**The Candidate required the 60% of marks in Graduation.

**The Candidate need the 60% of marks percentage your aggregate of career.

all the best............

20th April 2013, 03:05 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Vipul,

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Infosys company. First of all, you cleared all your backlogs, then apply for the Infosys company.

Infosys is the top level IT complany.

The eligibility criteria required for the Infosys are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of all academic career including B.Tech/M.Tech with 65% marks from any recognized board.

* Study gap:- Two yrs.

* No pending backlogs.

* Freshers contenders are also eligible.

* Nationality:- Indian.

The selection procedure for the Infosys is mentioned as below:-

* Aptitude test.

* Technical test.

* HR interview.

2nd August 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 81% in 10th and 64% in 12th,and above 8.0 till my 5th sem, am i elligible to sit in on-campus interview of infosys??? kindly reply me,coz i got to hear dat a minimum of 65% career is required to sit in interview...is dat soo???? plz,do reply!!!!

3rd August 2013, 05:32 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipulkgupta View Post

Hi,

Sorry to say, but I think, having two backlogs make you ineligible for Infosys recruitments.

This is because you don’t satisfy the eligibility criteria for their recruitments.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys recruitments~~

You should have passed Bachelor of Technology with 60% marks.

You should have passed 10th and 12th with first division.

There should be no backlogs or arrears in any subject.

There should be no gap of more than 2years in the academic record.

You should have excellent communication skills.

The recruitments are conducted in these stages –

Written test

Technical test

Group discussion / Personal Interview

Visit www.infosys.com

18th August 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 73% in 10th,58% in 12th and 69.9% in b-tech till 6th semester,so,am i eligible to sit on campus interview of infosys?

3rd October 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared from nios board for my 12th exam??...whether i m elgible for this job...

3rd October 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th exam from N.I.O.S board .? whether i m eligible or not....

5th October 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done A ,N ,CCNA,MCSA and RHCT in Rooman Academy, and I have 4 years Experience. But I have completed BA, Is it possible to get a job in Infosys.
Kindly let me know!!!...
I am waiting for your Reply!!!!!!!!!

5th October 2013, 10:54 PM
tousif99

I have completed A+,N+,MCSA, and RHCT, I have 4 years of Exp. But I have completed BA, So I am eligible to get a job in Infosys.
Kindly let me know ASAP!!!
Thank you!!!

20th August 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I have got 47% in class 10th, in Diploma 62% and in Degree 81%. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys ot TCS?

21st September 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I hav 84% in 10th,62%in 12th and 85%in b.tech upto 6 sem ..am i eligible for infosys??

2nd October 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

10-65%
12-58.8%
And upto 4th sem 65%.
Am I elligible for infosys placement.

18th May 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 backlogs in 1st semester I cleared those subjects whether I was eligible for Infosys recruitment

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?